“I worked with Amanda for a number of years and always found her supportive and helpful whenever I needed help or advice with staff training. I also attended a leadership module which contained many elements directly influenced by Amanda – this module resulted in positive behavioural change in many senior managers including myself!”
John Lang, Director at JL Bid Support Services Ltd
Areas We Cover
- Building an Effective Team – characteristics of effective teams, how teams develop and communicate, managing conflict within teams
- Managing Your Team – holding effective 1:1’s, goal setting, giving constructive feedback, understanding and motivating others.
- Coaching and Delegation – Key principles of coaching, GROW model, effective listening & questioning, delegating effectively & with confidence.
- Mentoring – What it is and isn’t, effective listening and questioning, success factors, the 4 stages of mentoring.
- Effective Meetings – preparing for meetings, contribution and follow-up. Effective chairing of meetings.
- Leadership Workshop – Attributes of a successful team, characteristics of a good leader, different leadership styles, leadership shadow, managing others through setting expectations, delegation & giving feedback. Handling conflict within a team (Thomas Kilmann).
- Recruitment Interview Skills – Preparing for the interview, do’s and don’ts of interviews, questions, decision making and planning for your new starter.
- Managing Performance Issues – Dealing effectively and sensitively with performance issues.
- Having Challenging Conversations – The what, the why and the how. Building the confidence to have the conversation rather than put it off.
- Managing your Stakeholders – Who are your stakeholders, what power and interest do they have? Stakeholder mapping.
We can mix and match workshops to suit your requirements. Please contact us for a free no obligation consultation.