We are thrilled to announce that Amanda has been named as a Finalist for the Best Business Women Awards 2018.
The entry involved Amanda answering various questions around:
- Herself including her experience, qualifications and her passion for HR and the construction sector
- What inspired her to start Strive Development and what the business does.
- How she provides great customer service, her plans to grow the business and her best achievements.
Strive Development is a learning and development consultancy, operating in the construction sector, that can assist your business in recruitment, developing both your current workforce and future talent and managing your CSR requirements and has six key business streams:
- Developing your People – HR & L&D consultancy services
- Invest in your Future – school leaver, apprenticeship, graduate and work experience programmes
- Develop your Leaders – management and leadership programmes designed and delivered with coaching support
- CSR/Employment & Skills Consultancy -supporting construction businesses in meeting their obligations in recruiting local labour, apprentices and engaging with the community
- Personal Development services for individuals. Support in terms of career advice, CV writing, career goals, developing skills, coaching and mentoring
- Lecturing– visiting lecturer at Oaklands College.
“Inspire, Support & Elevate your career/team”.
The business world is full of talented and dedicated female entrepreneurs who not only run successful businesses but in many cases also juggle the needs of their families. The Best Business Women Awards are designed to recognise the achievement of those women across a wide range of business categories and is open to any female business owner UK wide.
Debbie Gilbert, organiser of The Best Business Women Awards said ‘Now in our 4th year we have seen the number of entries triple since we launched. The standard of our finalists is exceptionally high. We are delighted to receive entries from female entrepreneurs from throughout the UK, from women who are real trailblazers in their industry. This is a tough competition judged by business experts. To be a finalist is a major achievement. Finalists have been selected for their business acumen, determination, creativity and tenacity. Almost 90% of start-ups fail in the first 3 years and all our finalists are all shining examples of being successful entrepreneurs who have proved their success to our judges.
Upon finding out she was a finalist Amanda said “ I’m delighted to be a finalist in the Best Business Women Awards and look forward to the Gala final”.